Buying a property is often described as one of the most stressful things you can do but Abode know how to make the process go as simply and easily as possible. Our expert team will ensure that everything possible is done to put your mind at ease throughout the process and we are always here to answer any questions you may have along the way.
If you’re unsure where to start, follow our beginners guide to purchasing your dream home- we promise it’s easier than it looks!
1. First register with us here at Abode. Tell us what you’d like from your new property and we’ll find the perfect match for you and your family.
2. Arrange your mortgage. This can be done at the same time as registering with us. We have partnered with a specialist mortgage advice centre to offer you the best mortgages and loans from all banks and building societies. You can speak to one of our mortgage advisors here.
3. Once you’re registered with us and have arranged a mortgage, you can now start looking at properties. Our highly trained agents will guide you through a range of properties, making suggestions on types of property and areas within Merseyside that you may like.
4. Once you find your perfect property, we can help you make an offer. We will communicate with the property owner and do all of the negotiating on your behalf.
5. Once your offer is accepted, we can negotiate the finer details, exchange memos of sale and liaise with solicitors.
6. When it comes to the legal process, we have an in-house conveyancing with our legal partners, Morecroft’s Solicitors. Our designated sales progression team will advise and throughly inform you throughout this complicated process.
Once the mortgage lender has surveyed the property and offed the mortgage loan, the legal process begins. Your solicitor will represent you and your interests and once satisfied, will exchange contracts and complete the purchase- leaving you with your dream home!
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please get in touch with us today either by email or give us a call on 0151 909 3003.
– The Abode Team.